All new this year is the Taurus Raging Hunter 460 Magnum with a 10.5 inch barrel. The new 460 Magnum revolver features a proprietary compensator that effectively tames the recoil of the powerful 460 Magnum round. This means that the shooter can effectively deliver rapid follow up shots, in the unlikely circumstance you’d need one.
Additionally, the new 10.5 inch Raging Hunter 460 Magnum features a first in its class bottom rail for attaching stabilizing devices like bipods or shooting sticks. With a stable platform, long barrel, compensator, and optic mounted on the top picatinny rail, the new Raging Hunter can reach out to ranges handgun hunters have never thought of.
Lastly, like all other 460 Magnum handguns, the Taurus Raging 460 Magnum with its 10.5 inch barrel and compensator, can safely chamber and fire the less powerful 454 Casull and 45 Colt rounds. With the compensator, even the most powerful 45 Colt rounds feel like a popgun.
The Raging Hunter 460 10.5 Inch also has the following features:
- Proprietary, first of its kind muzzle brake reduces muzzle flip and felt recoil 25% more than conventional barrel ports.
- Fiber optic front and rear sights are perfect for rapid target acquisition.
- Taurus’ double lock system keeps the cylinder secure when firing the heaviest of magnums.
- The 10.5 inch raging hunter uses a bottom rail to attach bipods or other shooting aids
- The muzzle brake is locked in place with a dual-retention system prevention rotation under heavy recoil.
- Top picatinny rail provides an excellent optic mounting platform.
Dual Lockup Cylinder