Smith and Wesson M&P Shield EZ Features
Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P Shield EZ is designed to be easy to use, featuring an easy-to-rack slide , easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike.
Smith and Wesson M&P Shield EZ Specifications
- Model: Shield EZ
- Type: Semi-auto Pistol
- Action: Single Action
- Caliber/gauge: 30 Super Carry
- Finish: Armornite (Black)
- Finish Type: Applied Finish
- Frame: Polymer Frame
- Stock/grips: Black Synthetic Textured Grips
- Barrel: 3.675″
- Overall Length: 6.7″
- Rate-of-twist: 1-in-10
- Capacity: 10 + 1
- # Of Magazines: 2
- Mag Description: 10 Rd.
- Sights: 3-dot White
- Sight Type: Fixed Sights
- Weight: 21.6 Oz.
- Safety Features: Grip Safety
- Addl Info: Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Addl Info: Reversible Magazine Release
- Addl Info: Tapered Slide Serrations